I can’t give you an exact figure without knowing all of the details. Please check availability below first, this will help us provide you with amazing service. We can do packages pricing but we don’t do cookie cutter Wedding Reception's or events. Our Wedding Reception's and events are custom created from the ground up to fit our clients wants and needs. In order to give an exact price we need to know what you envision and figure out how much work it will take to make it a reality. No other DJ & Lighting company does it the way we do or can!
There is a difference when it comes to quality, Shield Entertainment’s rates are fair, consistent and based on a standardized formula that takes into account only the equipment used and the length of the event. This is part of our commitment to professional integrity and to making as much information available to you as possible. Our pricing is not a secret because it is not subjective -- we do not engage in "price gouging" our customers based on what we think they can afford to pay.
Weddings make up 95% of the events we do, and we put a tremendous amount of time and resources into making sure each wedding is a success. We only perform for one wedding per day, and are meticulous about their planning and preparation. We gladly (and legally) purchase most of the requested music for every event we do, and the time we're willing to spend meeting with and communicating with our clients is limitless based on availability.
"How do you set prices?” Because we feel that the only "right" way to do an event is to provide the very best possible talent, equipment and service, our view is that offering a range of pricing also means offering a range of quality -- something we would never be willing to do. We can't be half as good for half the price, or twice as good for twice the price. We will simply do our very best for each of our clients for a fair price, therefore we stand by our fair and consistent pricing.We do our best to purchase any music requested if available through iTunes music service if not already in our music database.
There are many factors that determine the price range of an event. These include:
○ Event length
○ Number of set ups
○ Number of elements requested
All Wedding Packages Include:
○ Unlimited consultations
○ E-mail and phone support
○ Event timeline coordination
○ Professional sound system
○ Wireless microphone
○ On site back up equipment
○ Customized play list with thousands of titles to choose from (Classical – Today’s Top Hits)
○ Set up and breakdown
○ Wedding Disc Jockey / Emcee dressed in appropriate elegant attire○ Written contract
Typical price range: $850-$2500 for most weddings and events we do.
• Basic Setup for 4 Hr is a Standard 2 speaker DJ systems to fit most medium size rooms.
Additional over time past the 4hr base time charge starts at: $200.00 hr Additional Staffing / Setup Sound & Lighting technicians - needed for larger setups or reduced setup times.Starting at $150 per person depending on time frame
• Complete Ceremony Sound System with wireless or wired microphones for the ceremony. -other DJ’s may only bring a partial system for your event, ours is setup for the very best sound quality at an affordable price $300.00
• Online access to Your Event Planning Tools - our music database and convenient web-based planning system and guest request system at no additional charge
• Travel expenses from 50 miles from 46514 base location $1.00 a mile round trip$1.00 per mile
STAIRS WITH NO ELEVATOR AND/OR RAMPS --- Start at $150 additional fee Requires hiring additional manpower to haul DJ sound and lighting equipment upstairs. If elevator is not working at anytime needed for setup or take down- No matter whose fault Client will pay for extra time and Labor and may delay setup. This is handled on a case by case basis and may limit the amount of gear is brought up the stairs $150.00 starting fee depending on the complexity of the effort.
Copyright Dustin Young. All rights reserved.